Frustrated with your SharePoint Adoption
Exciting New DVD Video now available to focus on the adoption problems companies face. In this video, you’ll learn why typical techniques of adoption don’t work in the long term – or require an immense amount of work.
Packed with concepts, ideas, and strategies; this DVD series will help transform your organization to realize significant benefits from SharePoint and collaboration. In this video, you’ll learn why typical techniques of adoption don’t work in the long term – or require an immense amount of work.
What the Experts Say
“I feel the highly packed, relevant material contained on this DVD will leave viewers of any experience level with an understanding of how to apply the content to their specific situation.” -Ruven Gotz, Microsoft MVP
“Rob’s DVD provides a foundation for understanding the psychology of user adoption and engagement. Rob makes academic theory “consumable with examples, interesting stories, and clever analogies.” -Sue Hanley, Consultant and Author
Learn What Successful Organizations Already Know
It’s a Journey
Exciting video content that begins our journey with an explanation of what adoption and engagement really are. You will receive the knowledge and confidence to create an adoption and engagement plan – and implement it. Along the way, we’ll cover things you thought you knew but may indeed not know, including:
- Change management models (yes, models) and their application
- Motivation beyond the carrot and stick
- Creating change and understanding the trust needed to embrace it
- Knowing what the organizational problem is, you may have it wrong
- Measuring your success, even if it seems impossible
- Creating a vision for change, more than communicate it and they will come?
- Exposing in a sense of urgency
- Deciphering management and leadership
- Powerful coalitions are not just for reality TV
- And much, much more
Experience and Research, Not Opinion
This fast-paced video, packed with lessons from dozens of thought leaders and 20 years of consulting experience, will have you watching over and over to wring every last drop of knowledge from the video.